Tigerlilly....

8:16 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I got to play with the Tigerlilly collection from Kaiser in my latest DT pack from Scrapsidaisy. It's so pretty, I love it!! (I say that about all paper LOL) But really it is. Lots of butterflies, flourishes and PINK!! The die cut pack is awesome with so many little bits and pieces. On this LO I have also used the wooden doily and the love heart sparklets.
 This one I used alot of the die cuts to make layers around the photo. I also used the co-ordinating stamps for the flourishes in the corners. I actually got out my cricut to cut my title,that poor baby has been sitting collecting dust for a while!! I used crochet cotton for the stitching around the edges!
Scrapsidaisy still has Tigerlilly in stock if you need some of the gorgeousness :)
 A little detail....
 and this LO is just a random 'for me' LO about my new car (that's a year old now) I love my car! I done it a little while ago, but just hadn't shared.
Hope you having a good weekend, we are off to Lil's school fete today. Should be fun, I don't think I have been to a fete since I was in primary school!! :O
Happy Sunday!
Beckie


1 comments:

LG said...

Beckie, you create the most pretty girly layouts. I can never give justice to the color pink